How to Apply?
Applications for admission are invited through the Gazetted admission notification in different leading national newspapers and reputed Publishers of the different states of India. Candidates may apply to the Institute authority on application form Attached in the Prospectus with duly attested Xerox Copy of relevant certificates along with Six passport size colored Photographs for Entrance Examination & personal interview.
Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the written test and personal interview, shortlisted candidates are granted admission in their respective program strictly as per the merit list declared by the Examination Committee. Admission letter duly signed by the Principal/ HOD- Admissions will be sent to the respective address of the candidates in merit list. Students are then required to secure their admission within the prescribed date and time at the institute campus by depositing the applicable program fee through cash or demand draft. Admission is granted as per norms of Board/ University.
About Leela`s Foundation.
Leela’s Foundation for Education & Health, sets the benchmarks for Vocational Education & Skill Development with a system that matches the best of practices, theories, resources and standards across PAN India.
Leela’s Foundation for Education & Health, offers an excellent range of programs across industry sectors, these include: Healthcare & Life Science, Construction, Education & Skill Development Services, Beauty & Wellness, Management & Entrepreneurship, Banking & Finance.
- Academic rigorous, Practical oriented & outcome based teaching
- Focus on skill education for remarkable tomorrow
- Skill Centric curriculum designed for job orientation
- Variety of program to deliver opportunity for Job-creation
- Comprehensive Self learning material
- Encouraging entrepreneurs with innovative spirit
- Pioneer in Vocational Education & Skill Development since 2012
- NSDC Funded Partner Organisation
- An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organisation
- Online Education & Assessment Model
- Institution & Centres: 150 + Centers
- State: PAN India, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Assam
- Enrolled: 20000+ students
- Tie Ups: 2500+ Industry Tie-Ups
- Placement: 82% Placement Track Record
- Courses: 132+ Approved Courses by NSDC Q&A Team
- Rural Area connectivity for enhancing
- Vidyakaushal study loan from various NBFC’s for students belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)